Strengthening Families is a unique family change program designed to reduce factors that put families at risk and enhance factors that help them function well.
We are recruiting families now to participate in this 14-week group program. The program runs on Wednesday evenings from February 27th to June 5th, 2013 at Community Living South Muskoka in Bracebridge. Your family must meet the following criteria:
· There is at least one child between 7-11 years of age;
· Families are able to attend sessions one evening a week for 14 weeks (the program begins with a FREE dinner each week);
· Parents are looking for additional parenting skills and support;
· Family members are looking for closer attachment to one other;
· Parents are concerned about issues at school, substance use or other behavioural/mental health issues.